What are the rules for using SwakDeals?
The following activities are prohibited from SwakDeals:
Any Ads that do not comply with the SwakDeals policy will be removed from the site. Additionally, users that violate such policies will be blocked from using SwakDeals in the future.
Our general rule is that you may not list, buy or sell items or services that are illegal to own, buy or sell in your country of residence, or that are not bought or sold in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws relating to the item you list, buy or sell.
- Posting an Ad if you are not located in Zamboanga City
- Posting an Ad in a language other than Tagalog and English. All ads must be posted in Tagalog or English although translations in other languages in addition to Tagalog or English text is fine
- Posting an item for sale that is not located in Zamboanga City
- Posting an item for sale that is illegal to own, buy or sell in your area of residence
- Posting an Ad that is not descriptive enough (Ads that do not provide enough detail will be placed on hold or removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience
- Posting an ad that is contrary to the Prohibited Content Policy
- Posting an ad that is discriminatory on race / religion / nationality
- Posting duplicate Ads in multiple categories
- Posting Ads using multiple different email addresses
- Posting an Ad that serves no other purpose other than to send traffic to a web site
- Posting a multi-level marketing or other prohibited job
- Posting an Ad that contains adult, mature or erotic content. Personals are not allowed
- Posting an Ad that defames anyone or contains “hate speech”
- Posting opinions, notices, and discussion topics not in the discussion forums (where available)
- Posting deliberately misleading information